Hungry for a challenge?
We’re proud of our market-leading position and our proven track record is down to the exceptionally talented individuals we have working for us. Their enthusiasm and skills make a real impact on the quality of service that our customers receive.
Working for us is both rewarding and challenging. We enable our people to be the best they can be by providing the resources and opportunities needed to be successful. We pride ourselves on nurturing our talent by providing exciting career prospects within a dynamic, challenging and rewarding industry.
We believe that talented and hardworking staff should be recognised and rewarded. If you believe you have what it takes to develop within our company, please send in the first instance the reasons why you would like to be considered for a position with details of your education and previous employment to Sue Berry, Office Manager, at Sberry@ecelectronics.com.
No Recruitment Agencies.
Production Engineer (Basingstoke)
EC Electronics, a leading PCBA and Cable Harness service provider, are hiring a Production Engineer able to offer:
- Excellent teamworking and good professional communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
As a Production Engineer you will be working within the Engineering Team in Basingstoke.
Following the probation period, you might be offered a hybrid working scheme (the company will provide all IT equipment).
This will allow you to work from home on selected workdays.
- NPI (New Product Introduction) reviews and processing
- BOM (Bill of Material) management
- Operational work files construction (Job sheets, work instructions)
- Process Engineering activities (efficiency monitoring, tooling, and equipment management)
- Customer documentation and design troubleshooting
- DFM (Design for Manufacture) reviews
- Close liaison with Production, Purchasing, Sales, and QA teams
As a Production Engineer you will receive the following benefits:
- Compressed Working hours – 9 Day Fortnight: Every other Friday off and 2pm finish on Friday when working (no work at weekends)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and Birthday Leave)
- Christmas to New Year closure
- Pension scheme
- Access to in-house IPC courses and certifications
- Training and support in your role and professional development
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to Work scheme access
Applicants are required to send CV & Motivation Letter to PJanicki@ecelectronics.com